- Includes oral presentation for 1.5 mg/kg cold urticaria cohort -
- Company to host webcast conference call on
Presentations at GUF 2022 are outlined below and include new data from both the Phase 1b 1.5 mg/kg cohort conducted in cold urticaria and long term follow data from the Phase 1b 3.0 mg/kg cohorts conducted in cold urticaria and symptomatic dermographism. The chronic spontaneous urticaria (CSU) and wound healing presentations are Encore presentations and do not include new data.
- Oral: “Cold urticaria patients achieve complete response with 1.5 mg/kg barzolvolimab” - Session III: Urticaria treatments and predictors of response |
- Poster: “Barzolvolimab-induced response and mast cell suppression are durable and linked” |
10:00 to 11:10 CET
- ENCORE Oral: “Multi-dosed barzolvolimab is effective in chronic spontaneous urticaria” - Session IV: Treatment of urticaria |
- ENCORE Poster: Mast cell reduction does not impair human cutaneous wound healing
Webcast and Conference Call
The Company will host a conference call/webcast to discuss the data at
Celldex is a clinical stage biotechnology company dedicated to developing monoclonal and bispecific antibodies that address devastating diseases for which available treatments are inadequate. Our pipeline includes antibody-based therapeutics which have the ability to engage the human immune system and/or directly affect critical pathways to improve the lives of patients with inflammatory diseases and many forms of cancer. Visit www.celldex.com.
Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs & Administration
Source: Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.